Fall Back - Trendy CurvyTrendy Curvy

December 17, 2017

Green-Olive-1b

Green-Olive-2b

Green-Olive-3b

Green-Olive-5

Green-Olive-6b

So I can definitely tell that Fall is coming to a close and Winter is slowly but surely creeping in. Temperatures have been steadily dropping to where dresses are almost at the point where they are off limits. Now I know what most of you are thinking. “Dresses are already off limits where I live!” And I totally get it. I mean snow is falling on the ground in most places. However, I live in Los Angeles and quite frankly I’m spoiled. I accept it, I believe it and I receive it. So I’m going to hold on to my dresses and skirts just a little while longer! I’m also still clearly holding on to my beloved Fall color palette. I can never get enough of olive and nude tones together. They come in handy when you don’t know what to wear and you don’t have a lot of time because they always work. So try out your own combinations of this look to fit your style and climate & let’s get ready for Winter!

Duster: JcPenney (similar) | Dress: Forever 21 | Shoes: Nine West

• Sandra Bazile December 24, 2017 at 7:47 pm

Thank you so much!! You are absolutely gorgeous and wanted you to know, thanks to you…I started shopping at some of these places!! You are amazing and should post a pics at least once a day!!! Some of the stores can thank you for bringing me as a customer!!!

• Kristine December 26, 2017 at 11:01 am

Thank you so much Sandra! I really appreciate the love!

• Helen December 22, 2017 at 8:17 pm

So cute and fun, love how sleek the olive duster looks.

• Kristine December 24, 2017 at 6:57 pm

Thank you Helen!

• Karen G. December 18, 2017 at 3:33 pm

What a great use of Fall colors, beautiful outfit as always!

• Kristine December 18, 2017 at 8:04 pm

Thanks so much Karen!

• Daines Arias December 18, 2017 at 5:34 am

Hola Kristine me encanta tu blog te sigo por Instagram y he aprendido mucho a combinar mis atuendo soy talla 2xl y a las personas les encanta como visto, me piden consejo chicas hasta de tallas pequeñas … y esto es por qué te veo a ti y otra chicas y he aprendido mucho .. gracias.. igual que tú soy adicta a los vestidos y como soy de un país tropical (República Dominicana) los puedo usar todo el año, aún en navidad .😋

• Kristine December 18, 2017 at 8:04 pm

¡Muchas gracias por seguir mi blog! Estoy tan feliz de escuchar que has encontrado algo de inspiración en ello. ¡Mucho amor!

Además, he visitado tu país y me encantó. Espero volver pronto

• Judy December 17, 2017 at 6:03 pm

Kristine, I love the way you take different colors and create a comfortable, classy outfit. This enhances our curves without showing too much but at the same time showing everything in the right places.

• Kristine December 17, 2017 at 7:21 pm

Thanks so much Judy!

• Sandra Bazile December 17, 2017 at 4:47 pm

Hi, is the original for the jacket not available? The similar one by JC penny’s is nice but I was just wondering about the original store for the green jacket. You look amazing!!

• Kristine December 17, 2017 at 7:20 pm

Thank you Sandra! Yes the original is from Forever 21 and unfortunately it sold out before I could post it. That was the closest one that I could find