Per-Suede - Trendy CurvyTrendy Curvy

Olive-Tan-1

Olive-Tan-2

Olive-Tan-3

Olive-Tan-4

Olive-Tan-5

Olive-Tan-6

Oh olive, how I love you so! I can wear this color over and over again and not get tired of it. Fall is the perfect time to rock olive so I take full advantage. There are so many different ways and color combinations that you can style it so it makes a great staple for the season. An olive skirt in particular is a constant go-to item for me. With temperatures still pretty warm, it allows me to be cool while still on trend.

Earth tones are a great and simple color palette for creating your outfits. They blend together so well in a myriad of ways. So I paired my olive skirt with a tan duster cardigan and animal print accessories for a fun touch. What I love most about this look is that you can wear it almost anywhere. This outfit can take you from the office to drinks with friends to brunch on the weekend and even church. It checks all of the boxes of being cute yet understated and versatile.

Check out below where I’ve listed some of my favorite suede items available now! In addition to skirts, suede garments come in the form of jackets, legging and more. This texture was made for Fall!

Cardigan: Macy’s | Skirt: Eloquii & Universal Standard (similar) | Shoes: Missguided (similar) | Clutch: Sole Society

• Reply Kim Silverman October 12, 2017 at 11:21 am

Love the bag, and super affordable!

• Reply Kristine October 13, 2017 at 12:11 am

Yes! I love Target bags

• Reply Gigi Kiersten October 10, 2017 at 3:05 pm

I just read an article about Olive is the best color for black folks, and you prove it once again. The outfit was lovely, but your hair (which is always on point by the way) and the new brown streaks. I love it and you wear it so well, Kristine! Thanks so much for sharing!

• Reply Kristine October 11, 2017 at 10:30 am

Thank you Gigi!

• Reply Judy October 9, 2017 at 4:35 pm

I love this outfit especially the accessories. There is no mold to break, you have completely destroyed it.

• Reply Kristine October 9, 2017 at 4:45 pm

Thank you Judy!

• Reply Jillian October 9, 2017 at 4:32 pm

Chic & beautifully put together, you keep doing it girl!

• Reply Kristine October 9, 2017 at 4:44 pm

Thank you Jillian!

• Reply Moon October 9, 2017 at 3:57 am

I love most of your outfits. They’re incredibly stylish.

• Reply Kristine October 9, 2017 at 8:34 am

Thank you so much!

• Reply Magen October 8, 2017 at 7:42 pm

Kristine, I’ve been following you for a few weeks now and I can honestly say you have completely changed the way I look at fashion. I tend to stay close to my comfort zone as possible bc I’m not comfortable with my waistline. I’m just a jeans, white tee, flip flop kinda chic but following your blog and IG has me wanting to try new things. A few days ago I wore blush heels w/jeans for the very first time for my😲So out my comfort zone but I love it👍🏽 And so did my husband who was shocked! My 6month wedding anniversary is in 14 days and already I’ve have a look in place😜 Thank you for giving me and other curvy black women ideas to be sexy but classy all in one! I don’t like “spanks” but I most definitely will order the shape wear before my anniversary 😂😂thanks again and keep doing ur thing…I’m hear and living for it 🙌🏽

• Reply Kristine October 9, 2017 at 8:47 am

Thank you so much Magen! Your message just really made my day. I love to hear when women try new styles and surprisingly love the results. I’m so happy that I could give you some inspiration. Much love and appreciation to you!

P.S. – if you post pictures of your anniversary look, please tag me :-)

• Reply Tamara October 8, 2017 at 4:49 pm

So in love with this look, perfect color & texture combo. Stunning!

• Reply Kristine October 8, 2017 at 5:38 pm