Make 'Em Blush - Trendy CurvyTrendy Curvy

Blush-Dust-1

Blush-Dust-2

Blush-Dust-4

Blush-Dust-3

Blush-Dust-5

Blush-Dust-6

Can you believe that we are at the end of August and September starts next week?! Where has this year gone? I was just in the grocery store the other day and I noticed the Halloween displays that were already up. I thought to myself “wow, they are starting really early this year” not realizing that it’s practically September with October right behind it. Before you know it, we are going to be in the holiday season! Any who, if you have not started to formulate your Fall wardrobe, now would be the perfect time because clearly time is waiting for no one.

I’ve been featuring transitional pieces on my blog these past couple of weeks with Fall skirts found here and here. The focus being on versatility so that you can accomplish many looks with the same key piece. Well, now we are moving to outerwear which is essential for the upcoming cooler months. Duster jackets are one of my favorite garments because of how many ways you can style them. Blush is a great multi-seasonal color so that mixed with versatile outerwear is a winning combination. A simple tank top and girlfriend jeans was all I needed to complete this look finished off with a light grey tote and some fun metallic sandals. This is transitional style made easy!

Duster Jacket: Boohoo | Jeans: Celebrity Pink (darker wash) | Tank Top: Old Navy | Purse: GILT & Nastygal (similar)

• Reply Kim Silverman August 31, 2017 at 9:23 am

What size did you grab in the duster? Boohoo sizes can be iffy on me. I’d grab a larger size than yours but want to gauge how this one fits! You look beautiful as always. I feel like you get my style and I try to learn from you!

• Reply Kristine August 31, 2017 at 11:45 am

Hi Kim. I’m wearing a size XL in the duster. Yes Boohoo sizes are iffy but their outerwear is pretty consistent. Thanks so much!!

• Reply Gigi Kiersten August 30, 2017 at 3:50 pm

Kristine, I know how you feel! It feels like 2017 has just whipped on by. And my 34th birthday is in October and I can’t believe it’s only a month away! I can’t believe that people are already putting up Halloween stuff, my mind is still in back to school mode. And as for your outfit, girl your outfits are flawless all day everyday! I just love your confidence and your style. I really am loving the cardigan. I haven’t started really transitioning yet from Summer to Fall, I’m still dealing with the heat in Texas you know? Anyway, I have gabbed long enough, thank you for sharing your awesome post! :)

• Reply Kristine August 31, 2017 at 11:44 am

Thanks so much Gigi! I’m glad that I’m not the only one that feels like time has just flown by. We are still dealing with a heat wave in Los Angeles too but I’m trying to mix in some light Fall items here and there. Thanks again for the comment and hope that you are well in Texas with this hurricane!

• Reply Sharon August 29, 2017 at 12:43 pm

You look amazing in this color & duster. Want it all.

• Reply Kristine August 30, 2017 at 10:38 am

Thank you Sharon!

• Reply Julie August 29, 2017 at 8:23 am

Keep up the good work

• Reply Kristine August 30, 2017 at 10:38 am

Thank you Julie!

• Reply Judy August 28, 2017 at 9:28 am

The total package is beautiful. I love the shoes and the duster.

• Reply Kristine August 28, 2017 at 9:41 am

Thank you Judy!

• Reply Marissa August 27, 2017 at 6:33 pm

Loving the blush on you, you always do it so well. 💗

• Reply Kristine August 28, 2017 at 12:49 am